All good things must come to an end, and so it is for our introductory price offer for Na Tùsairean Club membership. But in its place we’re introducing 3 new ways to pay.
You can now become a member of our exclusive Na Tùsairean Club for as little as £55.50 per month.
- £55.50 per month over 18 months
- £83.25 per month over 12 months
- £166.50 per month over 6 months
- £999 one-off payment
Na Tùsairean Club Benefits
- Isle of Raasay single malt from the first 100 casks distilled on Raasay, bottled annually at 3 right through to 10 years of maturation.
- 2 miniatures with each bottle full bottle you receive – enjoy some, collect some.
- Raasay While We Wait each year until we start bottling the the Na Tùsairean Club collection.
- One night per year of membership in luxury accommodation on Raasay in the distillery’s premium restored Victorian building, Borodale House.
The club is limited to 1000 pioneer members who will own bottlings from the first casks every distilled at the brand new Isle of Raasay Distillery, due to open around Spring 2017. Members will build a collection of whisky from 3 to 10 years maturation from these casks as well as our Raasay While We Wait single malt annually in the meantime. We welcome you to the club with a personal members pack including your first Raasay While We Wait and miniatures, an R&B Glencairn tasting glass, R&B canvas bag, and personalised membership letter, certificate and card.
Our whisky reflects the uncommon provenance of Raasay and so we think it’s important to invite our members to discover the island itself, each year of their 10-year membership. Members are entitled to one night accommodation per year of membership in the luxuriously refurbished members bedrooms subject to availability during peak season.
Start your journey as a pioneer of our Isle of Raasay Distillery, the first on this remote Hebridean Island – uncommon provenance indeed. You’ll find all the details including terms and conditions for Na Tùsairean Club here.